Wednesday, April 20th through Thursday, April 21st
Budgeting Sucks: Why cutting back is costing you a fortune.
“The central belief of a cost-cutter is that profits rise when costs are lowered. And on paper, this argument is insurmountable because the cost-cutter’s forecast doesn’t project a decline in business.” –Roy H. Williams
Too many people think budgeting lies in the same family with cost cutters, penny-pinchers, and misers.
It’s true that they often share the same language and the same spreadsheets. But they don’t share the same view of how to achieve financial success.
And they’re not Garrett Gunderson.
Garrett Gunderson is a financial wizard who’s been an Academy Alumnus since the early days. Garrett runs Wealth Factory, and he spends his days showing people how budgeting can help you capitalize on the existing wealth that you’re throwing away due to lack of knowledge, preparation, or experience.
He is also the author of the New York Times bestselling book, Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity.
The accountant for Wizard Academy, Adrian Van Zelfden, is also a financial wizard in a very different way, and he agrees with Roy.
“It’s usually easier to increase revenues than to cut costs. Don’t try to shrink your way to profits.” – Adrian Van Zelfden
Garrett and his team are going to spend two days showing you so many things that I had to move the list to the bottom of this description just to fit them all.
The class will focus on these three things:
- Recover Cash:Identify financial sinkholes that are sucking away profits and provide practical, proven strategies that everyone can implement within 24 hours.
- Build Wealth:Free your mind and enjoy life along the way by bucking the constraint of budgeting while building a system to capture wealth without cutting back.
- Take Control:Measure how well you are managing your finances and identify those areas where you are inefficient. Spot the indicators of future problems before they arise.
- Mindful Cash Management: How to avoid restriction and build wealth. Understand your financial trends, knowing where your money is going, and where to invest more money without cutting back, deferring or delaying enjoyment.
These are things you need to know if you hope to grow your business in a healthy way while freeing up finances to pursue the growth you need.
What better place to learn about than at Wizard Academy with a glass of wine?
Price for this two day course:
As always, Wizard Academy Graduates receive a 50 percent discount.
If you have any questions, you can contact
Daniel Whittington at email@example.com or 512-720-8801.
Expanded Learning Objectives
(I told you it was down here…..)
- What areas of personal finance and money must be addressed when owning a business.
- How to improve credit and gain access to money.
- How to use good credit to save on insurance and interest.
- What type of corporation to set up for your particular business and why.
- How to properly take income from the business (tax efficiently).
- How to eliminate the damage of financial surprises and create lifelong wealth.
- Best insurance structure to reduce risk and minimize premiums.
- Different ways to protect assets and wealth.
- How to handle taxes as a business owner.
- The make-up of a proper tax team.
- How frequently to meet with tax professionals and what questions to ask them.
- What retirements accounts to avoid and how to improve existing retirement funds.
- How to be a better investor.
- How to avoid the restriction of budgeting, yet build wealth.
- Determine what loans to pay off and when, in the quickest and safest manner.
- How to detect hidden and destructive fees and commissions.
- Where to most quickly increase revenue in their business.
- How to manage the expenses personally and in business.
- What a comprehensive personal finance plan looks like and how to have it work in coordination.
- Eliminate risky investments and investing practices.
- Determine the clearest way to profitability.
- Get to the root of any money problem.
- Learn the rules of being an investor.
- What the greatest constraint and catalysts to business are.
- Creating authority, scale and a multiple in your business.
- How to determine if an idea is right and if the timing is appropriate.
- How and when to celebrate entrepreneurial wins and prevent burnout.
- How to generate more cash flow with existing situation and assets.
- How to capture wealth through simple methodology: a wealth capture account.
- Best ways to purchase
- Buying a home
- Buying a car
- How to earn interest and be the bank rather than pay interest.
- How to boost the earnings on your savings account.
- Determine if it makes sense to pay cash, finance or use your personal bank.
- Determine the fastest way to pay off loans.
- Learn how to restructure loans to be advantageous to cash flow.
- Learn how to eliminate wasteful insurance expenses.
- Ways to increase cash flow in the future through coordinated financial strategies and Cash Flow Banking.
- Multiple ways to save on tax.
- How to protect the downside of investments and reduce risk with investing.
- What alternatives there are to invest in other than the stock market.
- What a financial plan consists of and how to identify holes in the plan.
- What questions to ask in order to insure you have the right financial team.
- How to build the right amount of savings without taking money from the business.
- The proper amount of savings and the best percentage to allocate towards savings.
- Find money to invest into marketing initiatives.
- The Rockefeller Method (perpetuating wealth)
- Raising great kids (avoiding entitlement and transferring more than money)