This event is officially sold out!
Saturday, December 2nd through Sunday, December 3rd
There’s no alumni discount for this event since it’s a donation, not payment for tuition. The donation is tax-deductible.
Are You Crazy in Love?
You deserve a romantic getaway at Wizard Academy, and we decided to host it for you.
And we’re limiting it to 18 couples. You can check in on Friday before class and stay until the Monday morning after.
The witty and renowned Dr. Richard D. (Nick) Grant is a Consulting Psychologist and Marriage Counselor, and previously was a University of Texas lecturer in Consumer Behavior.
Dr. Grant has spent decades studying the patterns of psychology that show up over and over again in human relationships. He is a comforting expert when it comes to personality types and their preferences. Nick will put tools in your toolbox to tame the wild emotions that lead to conflict in relationships.
– Refine your communication skills so that relational meltdowns are avoided
– Discover how your personal preferences play a huge role in relational alignment
– Learn your strong suit based on your Myers-Briggs type indicator so you learn the magic formula that will help you resolve conflict, change the cues that lead to conflict, and value the differences in others.
– Learn simple solutions to everyday relational problems
– Learn how to embrace spiritual growth by engaging the side of our personality we find the least comfortable
– Unveil how sexual attraction at different stages of life can be a map for personal change
– Enjoy a truly fabulous 3 nights together. The days in-between will be great, too.
What makes this a special event?
We are working to gather another beautiful Jane DeDecker sculpture to the campus. It’s called “My Heart is in Your Hands”.We’re going to have all the couples take photos with the sculpture as we place it on the Wizard Academy campus.
The base on which the sculpture sits will have a large bronze plaque naming the couples who purchased the statue for the Academy. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FUTURE COUPLES WILL POSE INSIDE THAT STATUE AND HAVE THEIR PHOTOS MADE. The dedication plaque will be on the backside of the base, facing the couples who are posing. Everyone who poses at the statue will see it.
The entire group will be taken to dinner with Roy and Pennie Williams on the first night of class at Trattoria Lisina in Driftwood, TX.
This class will be a fundraiser for the Jane DeDecker sculpture.
The cost for this special event is $2,500 per couple.
There’s no alumni discount since it’s a donation, not payment for tuition. The donation is tax-deductible.
See you soon!