Wednesday, June 26 through Thursday, June 27
Are You Crazy in Love?
You deserve a romantic getaway at Wizard Academy, and we decided to host it for you.
And we’re limiting it to 18 couples.
The witty and renowned Dr. Richard D. (Nick) Grant is a Consulting Psychologist and Marriage Counselor, and previously was a University of Texas lecturer in Consumer Behavior.
Dr. Grant has spent decades studying the patterns of psychology that show up over and over again in human relationships. He is a comforting expert when it comes to personality types and their preferences. Nick will put tools in your toolbox to tame the wild emotions that lead to conflict in relationships.
– Refine your communication skills so that relational meltdowns are avoided
– Discover how your personal preferences play a huge role in relational alignment
– Learn your strong suit based on your Myers-Briggs type indicator so you learn the magic formula that will help you resolve conflict, change the cues that lead to conflict, and value the differences in others.
– Learn simple solutions to everyday relational problems
– Learn how to embrace spiritual growth by engaging the side of our personality we find the least comfortable
– Unveil how sexual attraction at different stages of life can be a map for personal change
– Enjoy a truly fabulous 3 nights together. The days in-between will be great, too.
As always, Wizard Academy Graduates receive a 50 percent discount.
If you have any questions, you can contact
Zac Smith at email@example.com or 512-720-8801.
See you soon!