We are finally beginning the construction phase of the new Village of the Lost Boys.
Since 2017 we’ve jumping through every hoop that the county and city could throw our way. We’ve built a fire road, added a thirteen thousand gallon water tank for fire safety, designed three new septic systems, had multiple engineering and construction plans built and rejected, re-zoned the Wizard Academy campus, and we’re finally here.
It’s been two years, but the buildings are designed and being constructed as we speak. 6 people are going to step up and fund the construction of the 6 Lost Boys Cabins.
But we still need 6 people to step in and help furnish the rooms!
The 6 furnishers of these 6 cabins will each receive:
1. A day with Daniel Whittington on campus with a group of up to 6 people of your choosing.
2. This will include all a 6 cabins in the Village of the Lost Boys
3. This day can be used for a family or business event.
4. It can be scheduled any day of the week pending Daniel’s availability. You’ll be able to check into your rooms the day before and leave the day after.
6. Your name and a quote or image of your choosing will be on a plaque inside the room honoring your involvement in this new adventure.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible if you live in the United States.
If you have any questions, reach out to Zac Smith at Zac@wizardacademy.org or Daniel Whittington at Daniel@wizardacademy.org