We are finally beginning the construction phase of the new Village of the Lost Boys.
Since 2017 we’ve jumping through every hoop that the county and city could throw our way. We’ve built a fire road, added a thirteen thousand gallon water tank for fire safety, designed three new septic systems, had multiple engineering and construction plans built and rejected, re-zoned the Wizard Academy campus, and we’re finally here.
It’s been two years, but the buildings are designed and being constructed as we speak. We need 6 people to step in and fund the $30k needed to build each freestanding cabin.
The 6 builders of these 6 cabins will each receive:
1. a 2-day private Academy, which will include use of the entire Wizard Academy campus for 2 days and 3 nights.
2. This will include all a 6 cabins (or however many are built at the time of your event), Engelbrecht House, Spence Manor, and the Tower.
3. This private academy can be used for a family or business event.
4. If no Academy instructors are needed, the event can be Friday
evening through Monday at noon.
5. If instructors are required, the event must be Mon-Fri.
6. Naming rights for the cabin. (Your family will be the Host Family.)
Your donation is 100% tax deductible if you live in the United States.
If you have any questions, reach out to Zac Smith at Zac@wizardacademy.org or Daniel Whittington at Daniel@wizardacademy.org