Wednesday, April 4th through Thursday, April 5th, 2018
Growing a business is hard. You have to manage staff, suppliers, and watch your finances. You work hard to create systems and processes. But something is missing. You want to invest in marketing, but you know that much of it… is bullshit.
Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted. The trouble is, I don’t know which half. ~ John Wannamaker
This course decodes the difference between marketing that costs money and marketing that makes money.
That difference will take your business to the to the next level.
If Wannamaker knew what we’re going to teach you, he’d have been able to afford 50 giant organs, not just that one in Philadelphia. Effective marketing is not a matter of coming up with some wacky, zany idea. Never has been. You can spend your whole life sifting through creative ideas. Creative people are a dime a dozen. But none of them know any better than Wannamaker did, which half of the ad budget is wasted. You’ll leave this course understanding that the solution lies in a process. A step by step checklist that can be…
Once you understand the process you’ll be armed with the tools needed to…
• Guide your advertising people to create messages that produce leads (which earn you money), not just awareness and notoriety (nice, but revenue-neutral).
• Analyze how accurately your instructions were followed, and what edits or changes are necessary to maximize effectiveness.
• Predict with astonishing accuracy how well a campaign will pay off, before you write a single check.
• Choose media based on the unique character of your business, your customers and their natural tendencies.
• Identify the battles that can be won before your competitor even knows there was a fight in the first place.
Price for this two day course:
As always, Wizard Academy Graduates receive a 50 percent discount.
If you have any questions, you can contact
Daniel Whittington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-295-5700